Join us at the Environmental Services Building. Social time begins at 6:30 pm and the meeting will start at 7:00.
For September’s meeting please bring:
- Your completed and labeled Paint Chip Challenge project
- Your completed MQG charity quilt challenge blocks and any leftover scraps (if you received fabric in August)
- September’s BOM is a primary color print on solid (or reversed) letter of the alphabet applique on a 13” block. You get to pick your letter!
- A wrapped, anonymous gift under $10 for your Secret Sister (if you’re participating in that swap)
- Your final payment for the Retreat on October 23-25th
- Money for raffle tickets and raffle ticket stubs to turn in, the drawing will be held November 19th
- Sew n Tell projects you didn't get to share last month and anything new
- Orphan blocks for our community quilt project
- Your name tag
See you there!