We have a special guest Speaker Debbie Jeske from A Quilter's Table coming this month. She will be presenting some of her work and also talking about her improvisation process. You can view her work and also see her other interest, cooking and recipes at http://aquilterstable.blogspot.com. You can also follow her on Instagram @aquilterstable.
We will be meeting at Whole Foods in University Place at 5PM for a meet and greet with her, if you can make it.
For our October meeting please bring:
· October’s BOM - at least three 1” brightly colored strips pieced into the black background of a 13” block. See the website for a great tutorial.
· Your completed Scrap Challenge project
· A final wrapped gift under $10 for your Secret Sister with your name on it
· A completed holiday swap form if you’d like to participate (watch for an email!)
· Money for raffle tickets and raffle ticket stubs to turn in, drawing will be held November 17th!
· No Sew and Tell this month so we can give our speaker more time.
· Your nametag
See you there!