It's time for our summer social!
We'll be meeting from 6:30 pm until 8:30. Join us for some potluck, good friends and fabric stamping, visitors are welcome.
For this meeting please bring:
- July’s BOM is red, white and blue in any combo you’d like, see the blog for a tutorial
- Some pre-washed fat quarter size light fabrics for stamping (the guild will be providing fabric paint and stamps but feel free to bring your favorites too)
- Your completed and wrapped pillow (with a form) for our white elephant exchange
- A potluck item to share and your beverage of choice
- A light jacket
- Apron or smock if you would like to protect your clothing
- Quilts you’d like to submit to our Proctor Arts Fest Quilt Show and/or Crystal Quilters Show
- Small projects you’ve made to donate to the guild for fundraising at the Proctor Arts Fest
- Your name tag
- Sew and Tell